Unconfidential: Episode 1 Unconfidential: Episode 1

You Should Make Another.

I thought it was really good, the artwork was decent, and it was hilarious at times; the Carlos Mencia thing was funny as hell. The one thing that bothered me during the video, was peoples pupils wandered off their eyes sometimes, I'm not sure why but it annoyed me a bit. I think that you should definitely continue this as a series. I'm looking forward to seeing the next. 8/10

Trippy Chucky Trippy Chucky

Needs Sound

I might have actually liked it if it had audio. I like the schitzo type stuff. But it having no sound leaves it feeling kind of incomplete and empty.

Bruce in "Balance" Bruce in "Balance"

It Needs Audio

You really need some background music, or at least some sound effects to go with the animation, I think it could almost double the quality of the flash. Without that it seems kind of incomplete, and empty. Good luck on your next flash!

DMT DMT

Fucking Great

Every part of this song was as close to perfect as you can get. The guitar work was amazing, the beat was very good, and the vocals were fucking awesome, not to mention the funky bass line. You guys sound alot like old Chili Peppers.

TheKronicGrooveBand responds:

Thanks man, we're in the process of making an album right now so its good to have positive feedback

check out our website, or facebook

Casa Rebel Casa Rebel

Love it

Great emotional lyrics, and a good old schoolish beat. Not to mention your flow is fucking great. I can't think of much to make it better, but there is always room for improvement. Keep it up.

Experimental Jam thang Experimental Jam thang

Sounded Good

You shaped the notes very well, and put great feeling into it. Not much I could say to improve it. overall it sounded great, 9/10, 5/5.

dieplease responds: