DMT DMT

Fucking Great

Every part of this song was as close to perfect as you can get. The guitar work was amazing, the beat was very good, and the vocals were fucking awesome, not to mention the funky bass line. You guys sound alot like old Chili Peppers.

TheKronicGrooveBand responds:

Thanks man, we're in the process of making an album right now so its good to have positive feedback

check out our website, or facebook

Casa Rebel Casa Rebel

Love it

Great emotional lyrics, and a good old schoolish beat. Not to mention your flow is fucking great. I can't think of much to make it better, but there is always room for improvement. Keep it up.

Experimental Jam thang Experimental Jam thang

Sounded Good

You shaped the notes very well, and put great feeling into it. Not much I could say to improve it. overall it sounded great, 9/10, 5/5.

dieplease responds:

Tank you very much.

Didn't Catch The Hearts Didn't Catch The Hearts

Great job!

Electronic usually isn't my favor, but I really enjoyed this track. I love the part when the the percussion first joins in with the classical guitar. I also love the intro, very simple, but full of feeling. The only thing I think would improve this is if you keep the guitar going throughout the part when it is solely percussion, just change it to fit the drums, and let the drums tune it out slowly until the end of the song. But like I said electronic music usually isn't my choice of music. Still I give it a 10/10, great job.