Unconfidential: Episode 1 Unconfidential: Episode 1

You Should Make Another.

I thought it was really good, the artwork was decent, and it was hilarious at times; the Carlos Mencia thing was funny as hell. The one thing that bothered me during the video, was peoples pupils wandered off their eyes sometimes, I'm not sure why but it annoyed me a bit. I think that you should definitely continue this as a series. I'm looking forward to seeing the next. 8/10

Trippy Chucky Trippy Chucky

Needs Sound

I might have actually liked it if it had audio. I like the schitzo type stuff. But it having no sound leaves it feeling kind of incomplete and empty.

Bruce in "Balance" Bruce in "Balance"

It Needs Audio

You really need some background music, or at least some sound effects to go with the animation, I think it could almost double the quality of the flash. Without that it seems kind of incomplete, and empty. Good luck on your next flash!

ROCK BAND ROCK BAND

Needs a Preloader

It had a good idea to it, but it was annoying having to buffer the vid every 10 seconds.

Stupid Pet Tricks Stupid Pet Tricks

I Really Enjoyed It.

This was really good. It had very smooth animation, that matched the music perfectly. The music was very complicated, but also not complicated at the same time. It kind of sounded like Mindless Self Indulgence.

Daft punk lego! Daft punk lego!

Great job!!!

This is one of the best stop motion videos I've seen in a while; very smooth animation, especially on the walking, that amazed me. 10/10!